‘Gourmet’ with ‘lunchbox’ should never be seen!
To all the busy parents who think the same, we’re on Team You!
If you’re not a hatted chef or skilled baker you probably don’t fancy spending your precious days or hours off prepping lunches. Why the hell should you?! One small hitch… you have a gluten intolerant child.
Gluten Free Snacks don’t have to be tricky!
Every parenting blog ever serves up 15 ingredient muesli bars, muffins and meatball recipes for a gluten free alternative. Who’s got time to be perfect? We’d like to celebrate a simpler approach that makes everyone happy.
Gluten-free snacks don’t have to be tricky. To prove it’s true, we’ve found some ridiculously easy and tasty snack combos. Put these pantry staples together in a matter of minutes and your child will think you’re ace.
Gluten free lunchbox treats for intolerant tummies
- Rice cakes with:
- cream cheese + sultanas
- peanut butter + banana
- Yogurt + gluten free granola
- Popcorn + honey OR butter
- Vegetable sticks (carrot, celery, cucumber or capsicum) with gluten free hummus
- Baked vegetable rounds (apple, sweet potato or zucchini)
- Gluten free wrap with ham cheese and tomato
- Roasted chickpeas (Gluten-free Store bought)
- Gluten-free Tortilla chips and guacamole OR refried beans
- Dried fruit (dates, sultanas, currants, cranberries etc…) and nuts
- Gluten-free rice crackers and cheese
Enjoy your pain-free lunchbox and snack making and from the team at Spencil. Hope it helps!