2019 Book Cover Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering this competition, entrants accept the following Terms & Conditions:
• Entries must be the entrant’s original work and cannot be borrowed or copied and must not contain logos, or reference to any brand or character, except Spencil.
• Entries must not contain any selfies or photographs of persons or products.
• Entrants must be 14 years and younger
• Competition commences 12:00 AM AEST Monday 7th January 2019 and ends 11:59 PM Wednesday 13th March 2019
• Entries can be submitted up until 11:59 PM Thursday 28th February 2019
• Entries will be uploaded and published for voting for the People’s Choice Winner on a third party platform, Woobox
• Winners will be announced Friday 15th March 2019
• All Winners are subject to final approval of Spencil Management
• Entries containing any offensive material will be disqualified and will not be published for voting or be eligible to win
• By entering this competition, you agree to be added to the Spencil Mailing List and receive promotional material
• Each Winner will receive 50 x A4 Book Covers printed with their design and 1 x $100 Spencil Gift Voucher to be spent either in store OR online – must select one or the other. The Gift Voucher can be used in more than one transaction.
• The $100 Voucher will be provided to the winners depending on their choice of online or in store spend and will be dispatched in March 2019. The Book Covers will be dispatched in October 2019. Prizes will be sent to the delivery address provided by the winners.
• Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. Spencil accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
• Spencil shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
• Spencil takes no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
• Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) is collected to enable Spencil to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting Spencil, including deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by Spencil, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Spencil’s discretion. Failure by Spencil to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
• Users and Entrants to Promotions and Services are bound by the contents of the Woobox User Agreement (http://woobox.com/terms) which also specifies rules of conduct to be followed by Woobox and its Sponsors in order that Spencil and Woobox can take advantage of our contractual rights specified in the Woobox User Agreement. While Spencil provides the Website’s terms of service agreements for Users and Entrants, you acknowledge you have read and understood the Woobox User Agreement and that anyone utilizing Woobox software, websites and other online services to access Sponsor’s websites is also covered by the Terms of Service contained in the Woobox User Agreement.
• Spencil reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who Spencil has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. Spencil’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
• If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Spencil, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Spencil reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
• In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; Spencil may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.