Competition Terms and Conditions
SPENCIL COLOURING COMPETITION
By entering this competition, entrants accept the following Terms & Conditions:
- Competition commences on Friday 5th April 2019 and ends Monday 22nd April, 2019. Winner will be announced on Friday 26th April, 2019.
- Entries will be reviewed by Spencil management and a winner will be chosen at Spencil’s discretion.
- The selected winners will receive a Spencil e-Gift Voucher to the value of $50.
- Spencil is not responsible for any lost or unreceived entries due to Spam or technological error.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or credit and no exchanges are offered. Spencil accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
- Spencil shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Spencil takes no responsibility for prize damage or lost in transit and will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
- Each entrant’s personal information (“PI”) is collected to enable Spencil to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting Spencil, including deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by Spencil, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Spencil’s discretion. Failure by Spencil to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Spencil reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who Spencil has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. Spencil’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Spencil, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Spencil reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, civil unrest, strikes; Spencil may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
- The Prizes will be provided to the winners via email address within 28 days of receiving confirmation of the winner’s contact information.